WHY PARTNER SFF?
SFF has been a growing destination for the global FinTech community each year, to share their knowledge, innovations and insights. From a 12,000-strong gathering in 2016, we have grown to welcome over 60,000 attendees last year in Singapore. This year, our goal is to go more global than ever – with our uniquely designed hybrid format that combines physical and online access for attendees across the world.
We are always on the lookout for long-term collaborations with key stakeholders in the global FinTech community. Those who share our mission in gathering the community to pursue sales, partnerships and investment opportunities at SFF. Likewise, SFF is committed to supporting our Partners to achieve the goals you are after – whether you want to recruit or build key relationships in the community.
Two partnership tiers are available: Community Partners and Supporting Organisations. Depending on your partnership tier, benefits include:
- Be associated with the world’s largest FinTech Festival as an official partner of SFF.
- Position your brand to our global community of 70,000 – a growing community focused on addressing key transformational opportunities and challenges of our time.
- This entails brand exposure on our website, collateral, 24-hour digital platform, and more!
- Whether you want to recruit, meet industry trailblazers, engage a future business partner or gather your target audience, SFF gives you the tools to network and engage the global FinTech community – over five full days.
- Partners get discounted rates to take on a digital booth in our 24-hour digital platform. This means the ability to showcase your offerings, curate your own activities and schedule meetings with prospects globally through our platform.
- We welcome programme and speaker suggestions from our partners with leading expertise in areas that matter to the global FinTech community.
- Want to take up your own booth? The opportunities are endless – curate your own roundtables and sessions for your target audience.
- Option for Community Partners to discuss opportunities to contribute thought-leadership material.
WE WANT TO PARTNER YOU!
|FinTech Associations||Banking & Financial Services Associations||Talent-focused Organisations|
|Women in FinTech Organisations||Technology-focused Associations||Entrepreneurship-focused Organisations|
|Government Bodies and Chambers of Commerce||Trade Associations||VC/ Investor Associations|
|FinTech Incubators & Accelerators||Institutions of Higher Learning||… and the broader FinTech Ecosystem!|
SPEAK TO US!
Speak to our partnerships representative, Wong Si Ying at email@example.com to find the winning collaborative partnership with SFF 2020, and discuss how our partnership can help meet your organisation’s goals.